Peter Gell offers a full range of services to clients, including:
- Acting on the purchase and sale of businesses, assets and real estate
- Commercial, retail shop and industrial leasing for both Lessors and Lessees.
- Taxation advice on structuring a sale or purchase of business – including income tax, capital gains tax and goods and services tax ramifications
- Negotiating and documenting joint ventures, shareholders deeds and unit holders deeds
- Customising trusts and constitutions to meet specific needs
- Establishing charitable and not for profit trusts and institutions and applying for deductible gift recipient status and income exemption
- Estate Planning
- Complex contract negotiation and drafting
- Court representation in most types of matters including taxation disputes
- Taxation, superannuation and trust law advice
- Applications for private binding rulings in complex matters
- Advising other lawyers, accountants and financial planners on the range of taxation and superannuation issues affecting small business and high net worth individuals
- Advice on the protection of intellectual property rights
- Asset protection strategies
Fees are negotiable and are offered on either a fixed fee quotation basis, hourly rate, project or retainer basis. Service is guaranteed – if you are not happy with my service please do not pay.
For information contact Peter Gell.
Peter has assisted Reckon Docs with drafting its companies trusts and superannuation funds so if you are in need of any of these documents or related products, please click on this hyperlink to take you to reckon docs to order these documents.